D-CAN interface is used to work with software for GT1 and INPA. It has the full functions as GT1 and INPA. The INPA and GT1 software is included.
1. High-speed D-CAN and PT-CAN (500 Kbit/s)
2. Low-speed K-CAN (100 Kbit/s)
3. Standard BMW ports (BMW OBD2 interface)
1. Reading and erasing codes.
2. Live data
3. Component testing
4. Computer programming
5. Adaptation and diagnosing
6. Maintenance procedure explaining
7. Integration of maintenance information
8. Auto-coding and programming of engine, gearbox, airbag, light control computer, engine anti-theft computer etc.
9. Testing some data (i.e. pressure, resistance and current) through the connection with cars. (Optional accessories is needed)
• 1 Series: E81/E82/E87/E88
• 3 Series: E30/E36/E46/E90/E91/E92/E93
• 5 Series: E28/E34/E39/E60/E61
• 6 Series: E24/E63/E64
• 7 Series: E23/E32/E38/E65
• 8 Series: E31
• X Series: X3-E83, X5-E53, X5-E70, X5-E71
• Z Series: Z1-E30, Z3-E36, Z4-E85/E86, Z5-E52
• MINI Series: MINI-R50/R52/R53/R55/R56/R57
All systems of BMW series and OBD-II diagnostic system, including:
• Engine system
• Auto Transmission
• Cruise system
• Air-condition system
• BUS etc.
1. D-CAN interface box
2. BMW OBD16 cable
3. BMW 20PIN to OBD16PIN adapter cable
4. USB cable
5. Software DVD for INPA and GT1 (Current version: DIS V55, SSS V31 INPA 5.02 with EDIABAS 6.47)
If your company can't run GT1 IPNA D-CAN, please run the repair software, then there will generate a file under C disk, name is: host_information. Then send the file to us, we will analyze the problem, and email you.